Request a Vehicle Information Report
Through our registry you can purchase a Vehicle Information Report (VIR) that provides you with non-protected information about vehicles registered in Alberta. A VIR contains important information when it comes to buying or selling a vehicle:
• Vehicle description - such as year, make, model, style, colour, and fuel type
• Vehicle status - such as active, rebuilt, salvage, etc.
• Odometer reading (if reported)
• Registration dates and locations
• Number of liens registered in Alberta against the vehicle (detailed information requires a further Personal Property search)
A VIR only includes Alberta information and does not include information from other jurisdictions where the vehicle may have been registered.
We will perform a search based on the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) that you provide and email you a copy of the results within 2 business days, or let you know that no result was found.
Mundare Registry Ltd.
5008 50 St
, AB, CA
Retype Email Address
I confirm that the VIN I have entered is correct, and that I will be charged for the service even if no results are found.